Junior summer camp: general English + activities
The ISA Junior Summer Camp offers a fun way of learning English for young students. During the morning the students will have English classes and during the afternoon they will take part in an organised action-packed programme, in which they will make friends and learn English in a very easy way.
Dates: 18th June – 17th August 2018
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Levels: 6 (Beginner to Advanced)
Best day to arrive and leave is Sunday. The course starts every Monday and full day activities are on Saturdays.
Junior Summer Centre with excellent academic and sports facilities. Close to the city centre of Dublin.
Example of Activities
Afternoon activities: Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Rounders, Fun Games, Table-Tennis, Art & Crafts, Aerobics, Badminton, Movie Videos, Indoor Swimming (available off campus).
Afternoon cultural visits: National Museum, Dublin Castle, National History Museum, James Joyce Centre, Kilmainham Gaol and Trinity College. Full day Saturday tours: Kilkenny City & Castle, Athlone & River Cruise, Boyne Valley Tour and Glendalough & Powerscourt Gardens.
- General English course 15h per week (9:30-12:45)
- Homestay accommodation full board catering
- Transfers from the airport and return
- Leap Card (Public transport card with credit)
- Entry level test
- 6 levels available
- Supervised sports and activity programme
- Programme materials, course book and additional didactic materials
- 1 free disco per week
- End of course certificate
- Individual student report
- Full and half day excursions