Together with the Irish Rugby Institute (IRI) has been designed a programme to appeal to the needs and requirements of aspiring rugby players across Europe.
Students who are just starting to play rugby, or who have rugby in mind as a professional career, can take this course.
The programme is designed to help young players improve all aspects of their game from passing, kicking and tackling to nutrition, stamina, strength and the mental side of the game. During this programme, the players will also get the chance to join the young IRI players.
With students coming to us from countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Argentina and Russia, the course has a truly international feel.
The coaches all hold the highest coaching qualifications and some have played the game at the very highest international level. Intensive, dedicated and strong are how the rugby students have ranked this programme. Modern teaching for the modern game of rugby.
Available from 2nd July to 13th July 2018
or from 16th July to 27th July 2018
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Levels: 6 (Beginner to Advanced)
- Standard English course (9:15-12:30) 15h per week
- Homestay accommodation full board catering
- Transfers from the airport and return
- Leap Card (Public transport card with credit)
- Entry level test
- 6 levels available
- 4 afternoons per week have rugby training from 2pm to 4.45pm with the I.R.I.
- Programme materials, course book and additional didactic materials
- 1 free disco per week
- End of course certificate
- Individual student report
- Certificate from the Irish Rugby Institute
Please note students must bring their own rugby boots and gum shields /mouth guards. Rugby is a tough physical sport and ISA cannot accept responsibility for students missing days on the course due to injury or sprains.