Junior intensive English summer camp Dublin
The Junior Super Intensive Programme is a brand new programme that offers junior students the possibility to have a more intensive English tuition experience.
Each course is supported by its own syllabus and a published EFL course book. Teachers complement this syllabus. Course books are provided as class sets and shared. Lessons focus on developing the core language skills, with particular emphasis given to speaking and listening. Vocabulary and pronunciation work are integrated into each session. We use role-plays, project work, and task-based activities to develop students’ communicative skills. Students will also be asked to research and give weekly presentations on various aspects of British/Scottish culture, myth and legend.
As well as the morning classes mentioned above, students will have 3 additional afternoons classes aimed at improving their communicative proficiency through discussions, use of authentic material and technology to improve their ability to deliver presentations and improve transactional spoken English encounters.
Available from 18th June to 17th August 2018
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
Levels: 6 (Beginner to Advanced)
The Junior Summer Centres have been chosen for their excellent academic and sports facilities. Furthermore, they are very close to the city centre of Dublin.
- Intensive English course (9:30-12:45) 15h p/w.
- 3 additional afternoons (13:45-15:45)
- Homestay accommodation full board catering
- Transfers from the airport and return
- Leap Card (Public transport card with credit)
- Activities 2 afternoons per week (14:00-17:00)
- 1 full day excursion
- 1 under-18 disco per week.
- Max 15 students per class
- Programme materials, course book and additional didactic materials
- End of course certificate
- Individual student report