Junior Summer Camp FCE Preparation and activities
ISA FCE Preparation course combines expert Fast Track Cambridge FCE training with a full programme of sports, activities and cultural visits. The lessons will focus on developing the core language skills; with particular emphasis given to preparing for FCE certificate exam that will take place at the end of the last week of the course.
The package includes full board homestay accommodation, 15-morning lessons of intensive FCE preparation classes that will be followed by afternoon sports and cultural activities.
We cannot accept a student for any exam course until ISA has confirmed the student is at the required level. Every student is then appointed a tutor who continually assesses their progress with the English School.
Included: Cambridge Practice Exams + Guidance, mentoring by tutor + Official FCE Exam
Dates: from 2nd July to 27th July 2018
Minimum stay: 4 weeks
For students aged: 14 – 17 years
Levels: 2 (Upper Intermediate to Advanced)
The Junior Summer Centres have been chosen for their excellent academic and sports facilities. Furthermore, they are very close to the city centre of Dublin.
- FCE Preparation classes.
- FCE Exam fees
- Homestay accommodation full board catering
- Transfers from the airport and return
- Leap Card (Public transport card with credit)
- Activities all the afternoons
- 1 full day excursion
- 1 under-18 disco per week.
- Max 15 students per class
- Programme materials, course book and additional didactic materials
- End of course certificate
- Individual student report