International Student Accommodation has various student residences in the center of Dublin. Residences are available throughout the school year or only for the summer. Student residences are exclusively for students taking courses at Dublin’s universities and language schools.
All residences are in excellent locations near Temple Bar, O’Connell Street, Trinity College. They are very close to supermarkets, shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife (pub, nightclub). The ISA shared apartments and university residences are all in safe areas in the city center.
We have many residences available in Dublin. You can choose between a single room, to share with a friend of the same type (twin) or double (for couples), with private bathroom or to share (then). The residences are equipped with: equipped kitchen, living room to share, washing machines and free wifi.
Living in a residence of International Student Accommodation is an excellent way to participate in the active life of the city. You will share your life with other students with the opportunity to improve your English and discover Dublin. Student residences are comfortable homes to live in and socialize with other students who also want to enjoy life in Dublin.
per to the active life of the city. You share your life with other students with the opportunity to improve your English and discover Dublin. Student residences are comfortable homes to live in and meet other students who want to enjoy Dublin’s life.
- All accommodations are in the center of Dublin , very close to everything you need
- We offer single rooms, double rooms for couples or twin beds with or without private bathroom
- Colocation with international students
- Furnished accommodation
- Welcome of the team : we will meet you at the moment of your arrival
- Accommodation with independent kitchen and place to store food
Washing machines for free use in dwellings
- Rent all inclusive (bills included in the price)
- We accept payments by bank transfers, PayPal, Paytostudy and cash
- Low deposit check: € 250 for longer stays and € 100 for shorter stays (less than 18 weeks)
- Available accommodation for the entire school / university year or only for one semester or during the summer
- Split payment in 3, 6 or 9 parts (depending on the duration of your stay)
- No agency fees.
Click on our student residences for more information:
Other types of housing that may interest you: