Accommodation for students in Dublin
International Student Accommodation has a number of student residences and apartments in central Dublin. The accommodations are available for stays of a few weeks, the summer or semester. The residence buildings are solely for the use of students attending local colleges in Dublin City.
All of our student housing is conveniently located close to Temple Bar, O’Connell Street, Trinity College, UCD and more. They are within close walking distances of local shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife. All ISA shared apartments and residences are located in safe areas around the city centre.
You can choose between single, twin or double rooms, with a private ensuite room or shared bathroom. They come with fully equipped kitchens, living rooms, laundry facilities and free wifi.
Living in International Student Accommodation is an excellent way to be part of the active city life. By living with other students you will have the opportunity to improve your English and discover Dublin. Student residences are a friendly comfortable place to stay and socialise with other students wishing to have a great time in Dublin.
- All the houses are in Dublin City Centre and within walking distance of all amenities.
- We offer single, double and twin rooms with or without private bathrooms.
- Sharing with other International Students.
- Houses fully equipped.
- Welcome team: We will meet you on your arrival.
- Self catering properties: You have your own place to storage your food and cooking facilities.
- Free laundry facilities in the houses.
- Rents all inclusive (bills are included in the price)
- Payments accepted by credit card, bank transfer, paypal, paytostudy and cash.
- Low security deposit: €250 for long stays and €100 for short stays (less than 18 weeks).
- Accommodations available for the whole Academic Year, or just for one semester or the summer.
- Payments divided in 3, 6 or 9 parts (depending on the length of your stay)
- No agency fees.
Check out all our student residences and houses:
Other types of accommodation that you might be interested in: